I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!

Dear Internet.

Its been a while, hasn't it!

Since my last post (in 2012!!) we have fully launched Tinman Creative Studios, launched a second company called Skyship Entertainment, produced a boat load of content, won a bunch of awards, travelled to all sorts of places, and that pretty much brings us around to today... 2018.....

Its good to be back.  

And with that, news and announcements!  I'm totally excited to be speaking at TAAFI's 2018 Industry Conference being held this coming weekend, November 3 - 4 in Toronto, Ontario.

I'll be speaking at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 4th on the Make It On Your Own panel, along with fellow panelists Cale Fair Chief Operating Officer, NOTION, Nuvango & GelaSkins, Mike Valiquette Owner / Go Lucky + Cartoon North and Archita Ghosh Partner + Executive Producer / e.d. films.  

I'll be sure to post back with details of the event, but in the meantime tickets are still available and if you use the code SPEAKER you'll get 10% off.  

Looking forward to seeing my fellow industry peeps next weekend!

More to come....


Comments

Popular Posts